Monday, May 19, 2014

Audi Fashion Festival 2014

Been working at the festival for the past five days and managed to catch all the shows!  It was a really good experience of a lifetime. 5 days of ushering, goodie bag packing madness, and countless celebrities (international and local!). Thank goodness for Dionne and Carissa for the company during the long hours! Forged many new friendships (though I doubt I'll ever see them again) and of course, many new memories as well :)

I think the highlight of the entire festival was the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2014 collection which I was anticipating, and it certainly lived up to my expectations. And yes, I managed to get a good spot to video down the whole show so YAY haha.  Other shows I enjoyed really much were Thomas Tait, Ashley Isham, Prabal Gurung, Harper's Bazaar, Exhibit, Farah Khan and probably Desigual.

The free-flow Haagen Daz, Stella Artois and Belvedere, and many many many other loots which I jew-ed definitely made these 5 days so much better hehehe

We all look pretty tired here but yay TEAM DIONNE! Love you girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment