Saturday, January 5, 2013

Individual Chocolate Lava Cake

For the NYE steamboat party, I brought along some chocolate lava cake and I took the recipe from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chef-johns-chocolate-lava-cake/. I doubled the portions and reduced the cooking time as I wanted the super liquid-y centre haha. 
I was hesitant in making this for my friends at first though... I know many people cannot take the richness of the lava cake and might not like this cake. But, oh well, to each his own ;)
In the end, all 12 were gone so I guess it was fine haha.

Used baking chocolate in CHIPS form so I didn't have to break the whole piece up! Lazy me!




Could have filled more in each cup, but had to ration! Too many people, too little ingredients! haha


Didn't bother using ramekins because I was giving them away during the steamboat and wanted stuff to be disposable


HAHA couldn't even scrape out a proper cake because I was lazy to grease the tins, and it was so MOLTEN ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment