Saturday, January 10, 2015

Up early on a saturday morning because i think the time difference still affects me a bit. I get really sleepy in the afternoon! Last night's social with the rest of the international students was pretty cool and i got to meet people from all around the world! I'm actually surprised that people do know whr singapore is haha. So the past 2 days have mostly been settling administration and getting our modules. Only settled 3 so far and I have to continue on Monday. But the timetable is looking pretty good with only classes on tues wed and thurs hehe.

The winds are crazy over this weekend and warnings have been issued. Although the temperature is pretty high for this time of the year, the winds are absolutely killing. I think i should add a third layer when i head out laterz. I can hear the wind howling every night and it gets kinda creepy haha

I guess I'm settling down pretty well (though i hate the toilets in my flat) but there isn't a day that i don't think of home and miss you and wish that at least you were here with me. And it sucks real bad that i cannot see my closest friends till 6 months later #needy haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment