Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LIBERATION...for a month!

So today marks the end of my first semester in NTU. hmmm. have to say i've met great friends though i didn't go for orientation and stuff hehe. 3.5 more years of school! #LEGGO!
I really hope to get a decent GPA for this sem! The seniors said always to do well in the first year to buffer the disastrous grades in year 2 :/ Well, the papers were only okay/average, and I have no idea what standards the professors want. so yupz. We'll see how it goes!

Today, I shopped alone for the first time in my life (for the better part of the afternoon). whoop whoop. Some quiet, self-brooding time after the last paper. haha. But I felt weird not having anyone to talk to? Really need to earn some money but this holiday's too short I feel. Running low on savings. The months of Dec, Jan, & Feb are the months where i usually spend the most. But I can't help it! :X Bought Chewy Junior for the family with the voucher that was in the HSS Study Pack and went to meet Dad before going home tgt. :)

Gonna go catch up on my TV series and books this month long break! Gonna go meet up with all ma HOMIES this hol. Haven't seen so many of them in so long. yay! & yes, I need to start gymming/swimming/exercising/volleyballing haha.
Plussssssss some Xmas baking! I love December ^^
Gimme some ideas what to bake for XMAS!

TODAY'S SUCHA GREAT DAY DUM DIDDLY DUM


And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neckI'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yetAnd with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now
- Ed Sheeran

I love Ed Sheeran like *&^#&@^#&&^@&*#*
c:

No comments:

Post a Comment