Sunday, December 9, 2012

Todai buffet

HI FOLKS.

Just a quick update! It's almost a week into the holidays alrdy! oh no :( But this week has been fruitful and fun heh. So... on friday night bf stayed over after a trip to Bugis w him! Went for a swim right before dinner and then slacked the night away watching Kitchen Nightmares and Hotel Hell on youtube, both starring Gordon Ramsay. It was amazing how restaurants and hotels can be sooooo dirty! Well, we finally slept at 12-ish cos we were kinda tired. He said I drooled LOLOL. Love it when he's over haha. 
We booked a reservation at Todai @ MBS for lunch the next day so we had a lighter breakfast and prepared to head out for our BUFFET ^^


This was taken in my condo shuttle bus to white sands. He was so reluctant to take a pic! haha!

Map of Todai as a placemat



These 2 were my favourite stations haha. & I loved the sashimi, beef ribs, smoked duck, lamb and all the MEAT! haha. I have to say it was pretty good! Didn't really touch the chinese area with the veges and all those 'normal' stuff we could cook on our own at home. Wanted to make the buffet price worth it, just like a typical Singaporean lol. I know I ate SO MUCH crab legs and oysters that bf exclaimed haha. He's not much of a seafood eater sadly.

Some crab legs, oysters, smoked duck, and FRIED KOREAN GINSENG (if you can spot it!)! I finished it though. Used to taking Ginseng at home. Plus I drizzled a little honey so it was sweeter




Macaron tower! However, the macaroons weren't really that fantastic. I make better ones HEEHEE.

I had yoghurt to aid in digestion haha. & the eclair was good! choc custard in it, unlike some places  that just pipe in whipped cream


Looking a little fat after the buffet alrdy haha


Was shopping in Victoria's Secret when we saw this. Usually it isn't activated but on saturday it was? haha. Jack was in VS watching this year's fashion show and kept going "THE MODELS SO HOT SIOLLLLL" LOLOL.

Taking a stroll to Gardens by the Bay after our FILLING meal. haha. needed time to digest!

It doesn't look hot in this picture, but the afternoon sun was SCORCHING! soooo...being lazy bums, we decided to walk back and not go further haha



#selca! haha never really used this hashtag before ........ :X

He painstakingly poked them in one by one, so must take picture! LOL.



CRABBB CRABBBB


So this was the day before where we headed to Bugis for some shopping and gelato hehe. I kept refilling the marshmallows cos they were so chewy and blended so well with the chocolate truffle ice cream. The other flavour we ordered was Pink Guava which wasn't too bad as well. But the boy absolutely loved the chocolate :) 

Look at his cheeky monkey face haha <3
Realised some pictures are jumbled out but I'm too lazy to rearrange them lol.
WELLLL... I had fun w JACKYBOYBOY (LOL!) these 2 days & i love ya!
Don't want the holiday to enddddd
Shall go catch up on my New Girl/Once Upon A Time naoz!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment